© 2021 Auto/Mate, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Share our event on social media by using #AMUserSummit
We firmly believe in the value and importance of an environment where all Auto/Mate community members feel welcome and safe. This Code of Conduct explains what type of behavior we expect from the Auto/Mate community members interacting at live events, virtual events, and across Auto/Mate blogs, online forums, and social media. The purpose of our Auto/Mate events, both live and virtual, and community engagement across social media forums is to foster technical and professional education and encourage community discussion. The terms of this Code of Conduct are non-negotiable. We will not tolerate behavior that runs counter to this Code of Conduct.
1. You will behave in a way as to create a safe, supportive, and respectful environment for all Auto/Mate virtual event (webinar, live streams, etc.) participants (including Auto/Mate employees, moderators, attendees, vendors, sponsors, speakers, and volunteers).
2. You will not engage in disruptive speech or behavior or otherwise interfere with the virtual event or other individuals’ participation in the event.
3. You will not engage in any form of harassing, offensive, discriminatory, or threatening speech or behavior, including (but not limited to) relating to race, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or other protected category.
4. You will comply with the instructions of the moderator and any Auto/Mate virtual event staff.
5. You will comply with all applicable laws.
We expect all virtual event participants (including Auto/Mate employees, moderators, attendees, vendors, sponsors, speakers, and volunteers) to uphold the principles of this Code of Con
Breaches of this Code of Condu
If you witness or are subjected to inappropriate behavior at one of our events, please promptly contact Shelly Del Rosario, Sr. Manager Events, [email protected]